Friday, June 29, 2012

drawings 3

"Light studies1", graphite and copic markers on paper, 2012 (copied from a book, but I forgot it's title)


"Light studies2", graphite and copic markers on paper, 2012 (copied from a book, but I forgot it's title)


"Light studies3", graphite and copic markers on paper, 2012 (copied from a book, but I forgot it's title)
L:"Character drawings" graphite and felt tip pen, 2012.  R: "Sunrise", microsoft pait, 2012

"Character drawing and self portrait", graphite, felt tip pens and copic markers on paper, 2012
"Mint" graphite, ball point pen and highlighter on paper, 2012 - (Based on the first time that I saw the Japanese designer Mint, with my friend Tatiana)

"Walking foward", graphite on paper, 2012


"Picture of Me", graphite on paper, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment