Sunday, July 8, 2012

Drawings 14

The following images were drawn on lined paper, because I find carry around a small notebook easier than a big sketch book. It also lets me brain storm better, because it doesn't put as much pressure on me to draw perfectly since the paper isn't professional.

Some of the drawing were real life drawing done in starbucks, but you probably can't tell. I spent my whole life drawing cartoons and manga, that i'm not very good at realistic drawings yet, but don't worry, I'll get better it them soon...

"Sketch of me", fineliner pen on lined paper, 2012

"Drawing of a guy, with a creepy smile", fineliner pen on lined paper, 2012

"Practising poses", graphite and fineliner pen on lined paper, 2012

"I'm not your bro", graphite and fineliner pen on lined paper, 2012

"head", felt tip pen on lined paper, 2012

"Lady using her phone", felt tip pen on lined paper, 2012

"Guy waiting in line", felt tip pen on lined paper, 2012

"Reading on his tablet", felt tip pen on lined paper, 2012 

"People talking", felt tip pen on lined paper, 2012

"The lady left before I finished it... and a latte", felt tip pen on lined paper, 2012

"2 people at the RSL", graphite on lined paper, 2012

"Myself", graphite on paper, 2012

"suitcases", graphite on lined paper, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment