Friday, July 13, 2012

drawings 15

"Don't worry", graphite, colour pencils and felt tip pen on paper, 2012





I actuall put effore into this picture, but colouring was a bit hard since I havn't used coloured pencils in a while.



"2 sides of the same coin", felt tip pen on paper, 2012
I did this drawing free hand without using an outline.


Drawing challenge 1: Yourself

"myself", graphite on paper, 2012"
For a self portrait, this looks really creepy...

"Me drawing the picture above", graphite and felt tip pen on paper, 2012

...Which is why I drew other versions.

"another creepy drawing", felt tip pen on paper, 2012
the text says it all.


Drawing challenge 2: Favourite animal


"Lion studies", fineliner on paper, 2012

"Lion Head", graphite on paper, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment